“Man or Maker”
Friday-Saturday, Feb 23-24, 2024 (NOT an overnight event)
Cottonwood Creek Church | 1015 Sam Rayburn Tollway Allen TX 75013
$49/student before Sat, Jan 6
$59/student before Fri, Feb 9
$69/student on and after Sat, Feb 10
Prices are registration only.
For those who need transportation to and from the MacArthur campus:
- Fri, Feb 24: We will depart at 5pm and arrive back at ~10pm
- Sat, Feb 25, We will depart at 8am and arrive back at ~8pm after a debrief dinner
In terms of meals:
- Fri dinner & Sat breakfast – Please plan accordingly yourself
- Sat lunch – There will be food trucks available on campus (so bring money) OR you can pack your own lunch
- Sat dinner – We will go to a restaurant together after the conference for debrief (bring money for dinner)
Cosmic dust. That’s all you are. The forces of nature combined with molecules in motion, and you came to be: a mere brute. No conscience. No morals. No meaning. You’re nothing special. There’s no grand plan for your life, either, other than the one you make up. You decide how to live. You do you. This is the tale that man tells you.
The Maker tells a different story about you. Before He made you, He knew you. He fashioned your frame. He breathed life into you. He stamped you with His image and now you’re under His care. And like a master painter, He loves His creation. He loves you because He made you and you are His. You can flourish in His Kingdom. He even guides you through the letters of His word.
These two tales compete for your attention. Each tries to tell you what you are, who you are, and how you should live. Only one is the true tale, however, while the other is a fairy tale. Only one satisfies you with true answers while the other distracts you with deception. So, who are you going to listen to: man or Maker?
For more information on the conference, visit here.
Please note that you should only register for the conference with this form if you are either a student of MacArthur Blvd Baptist Church OR you’re coming with a MacArthur student. Otherwise, please register directly on the website. Thank you!