*Registration is now full for this event.*
The Daddy Daughter Dinner Dance provides a venue for fathers to come together in celebration and affirmation of God’s gift of daughters. It provides daughters with the chance to see how they should be treated and cherished by a godly man. We’ll have food, dancing, and photo ops; you’ll even go home with some ideas on how to continue building foundational experiences with your daughter throughout the year.
There is not a set dress code for the evening, but most of the young ladies enjoy the opportunity to dress up with their dads.
Who’s invited? Kindergarten through 5th grade girls and their dads. If your daughter’s dad can’t make it, another significant man in her life is more than welcome to attend with her.
What’s the cost? $10/person. Exact cash payment at the door would be the most convenient option for us in the light of current events.
What about COVID-19? Here’s the plan for conducting this cherished event with everyone’s safety in mind. The protocols for face coverings and social distancing will be very similar to what we’ve been practicing on Sunday mornings.
- Family Tables: Instead of mixing families at large tables, each family will have its own sitting area for eating dinner. The tables will be spaced appropriately.
- Distanced Dancing: You will be responsible for helping your family maintain appropriate social distancing with the other families in attendance.
- Pre-packaged Meals: Don’t worry. I’m not talking about Lunchables; however, I do mean there will not be a self-serve buffet line. Meals will be at your family table when you arrive.
- Face Coverings: Face Coverings will be mandatory for everyone attending. Face coverings will be worn at all times except while you are seated at your family table.
- Health Screener: We’ve been doing a simple health screener with the kids on Sunday morning, and I’ll be using it when you arrive (or you can complete it in advance and bring it). The screener asks if you’ve had symptoms or been around someone confirmed and includes a temperature check.
- Attendance Limit: We can accommodate no more than 20 family units due to social distancing. Once capacity has been reached, you’ll be placed on a waiting list and contacted if cancellations occur.
Questions? Please contact Jamie Brooks at: firstname.lastname@example.org